Monday, July 12, 2010

Yowie Power


When did Yowie's stop production?!

I never even realised when they stopped making them. I wanted to get one, went into the supermarket and they seize existence. All that's left is the thin shelled, money grabbing kinda surprise with it's shitty toys that it comes with.

They don't make toys the way they used to. Same with Happy meals...they used to have amazing stuff like the little transformer coke cups and frie packets! LOVED them. Or the Beauty and the Beast mugs, which were extremely rad. Does anyone remember any of these?!

Yowie's were incredible! Now I am craving one. Thankyou Cadbury.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, I joined the local Scout group as they didn't have a Joey (6-8yrs) leader & my lil fella really wanted to join.

    I was named after an Australian animal & the kids suck w/ Yowie. Cool, I'll go out & buy a heap of the chocolate Yowies for the kids to cement the name in the kids mind.

    I was mortified to find I couldn't buy them any more, or the little 20c chocolate bars w/ all the different Australian critters on them.

    I know the money ultimately ends up in O/S pockets, but can't we @ least have something Aussiecational in the cheap treats section of the chocky bar?

    ReplyDelete