Tuesday, July 27, 2010

fashion sex


Ahh, drooling all over the computer screen! Can't stop loving this dress!
Although it doesn't have a massive range of clothing, I actually like it that way, means I don't have to go through hundreds of pages of clothes searching for the perfect item of clothing! This site has some amazing pieces AND it's australian! Always a bonus!! South Australian to be exact!
Saw this dress last night and got a tad excited...may have bought it -really bad at saving money!-
I couln't resist! Hopefully it will come by the weekend so i can wear it yay! They are pretty good with delievery! I bought a bag from princesspolly and got it about 3 days after buying! Ace

2 comments:

  1. It will look amazing on you! I love her shoes. I need to find some cheap wedge ankle boots.

    Damn money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too nice! yes they are cool shoes i think they would suit you! grow a money tree? if only...

    ReplyDelete