Tuesday, August 3, 2010

want want want...need. Probably more want!


Ahhh I cannot help but be in love with these. They are pretty much the same as my black laced up boots now expect with a heel! pretty perfect for going out in!
I was in the process of ordering them...but then though maybe i should wait until I go to America next wednesday hehe! I mean they aren't expensive...only $35 but shipping is a flat rate of $45! That's more than the fucking shoe!
So, decided I'll wait a whole week to browse the shops of Arizona and L.A, hopefully I will find an amazing bootie like this one! It will cost less too!
But the temptation is fairly hard for me haha! online shopping tricks you into buying things. Sneaky!
Hopefully by the time I arrive home, I will own a pair of these beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment