Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My fav going out buddy







I like that there is a routine for the weekends now that Steph and I follow. During the week, we discuss what our plan is for the weekend...mind you it's never very imaginative. Just the ol' start at Rats then move on and end at Ding Dong. Never fails however. I'm pretty happy with this plan most weekends. Saturday early night, I drive to stephs we pre drink our little soles away before we head out on the train!
Spend the evening at Rats getting ridiculously hyped for the rest of the night full of wild drunken dancing and continuous consumer-age (hehe) of alcoholic beverages. hmmm
I always love how by the time we get to Ding Dong we do nothing but dance, I think we are that drunk our bodies just automatically dance without fail.
I liked how last week I got in free entry because of the cute bartender i have aquainted myself with a while back ;). Gotta be happy with that!
The point to this post is that partying the weekend away with Stephanie Le never fails. There's no drama's, no time limits of when we go home, and always excitement happening....I like it more when it involves boys ;). Haha I am not comsumed by them i swear :P
Winner winner! Chicken Dinner!

1 comment: